Stay Longer for Less at Dublin's Fitzpatrick Castle Hotel
Stay longer and save up to 20%
Stay Longer for Less in Dublin
Stay a little longer for a whole lot less.
Book 4 nights and save a massive 20%. Rates are on a Room Only basis.
Whether staying with us for Business or Leisure our Stay Longer for Less offers include complimentary Wi-Fi, free parking, and use of our leisure centre facilities.
Reasons to stay longer in Dublin
- Travel through time in Trinity College
- Feel the chill at Kilmainham Jail
- Take a treat to St. Stephen's Green
- Shop till you drop in Powerscourt Centre
- Read Ulysses at Sweny's Chemist
- Pull the perfect pint in Guinness Storehouse
Reasons to stay longer with us at Fitzpatrick Castle
- Friendly Staff-Our concierge team are on hand either before you arrive or during your stay we can take care of your every need, whether it's renting a car, getting tickets to the biggest concerts and sporting events or just organizing a great restaurant our concierge team are on hand to help you make the most out of your stay.
- Lesiure facilities featuring a fully equipped gym, along with a 20-metre indoor swimming pool with an on-deck whirlpool spa and Scandinavian wood sauna and steam room.
- Our location just 14 km from Dublin's bustling city centre, Fitzpatrick Castle Hotel is easily accessed from both Dublin Airport and Dun Laoghaire ferry port. Dalkey Dart Station is 5 minutes walk from the hotel and the Aircoach stops outside our door.
- Breathtaking scenery 7 minutes walk from the beach, The Fitzpatrick Castle Dublin Hotel overlooks Dublin Bay.
See what our one of our recent guests had to say
"Lovely and historic"
The Fitzpatrick Castle Hotel is a lovely place to stay. It is historic, yet updated inside. The staff are very accommodating. The room was spacious. The bathroom was updated. There is turn down service each night with chocolates on your pillow. There are nice choices for dinner. It is next to Dalkey which is a lovely seaside resort. We had to leave at 7AM on our last day and they packed us a breakfast to go. They have a lovely, large lobby with a bar attached.