Family Hotels Dublin
Fitzpatrick Castle Hotel, one of the most renowned Family Hotels in Dublin offering accommodation and leisure facilities.
Our location is ideal for young families with the local beach on our doorstep and our hotel is situated right in the heart of Killiney Hill. Voted as one of the best family hotels in Dublin by TripAdvisor’s family travel site Family Vacation Critic.
Our family rooms include full access to our leisure centre, which boasts a 20 metre swimming pool, separate kiddie’s pool, steam room, Scandinavian wood sauna and Jacuzzi.
There is so much for the family to do during your family break
- Take a short hike (1km from the hotel) up a paved path to Killiney Hill, where you will be greeted with stunning panoramic views south over Killiney bay, there are also beautiful walks through a small forest.
- Take a walk on Killiney Beach (7 minutes walk from the hotel) Killiney Beach is a long stony beach with stunning views of Bray Head, Dalkey Island and Sorrento Terrace. The beach is suitable for swimming and bathing, visit in September and October when new seal pups are born and can be seen very frequently on Killiney Beach.
- Take the Dart to the city (just 20 mins away) and visit Imaginosity, Dublin Zoo, Aqua Zone at the National Aquatic Centre, Viking Splash Tours, Dublin has almost as many attractions for children as it does for adults, with parks, children’s museums and immersive tours all available a short distance from the heart of the city.
Our family rooms are large spacious rooms measuring 28 square metres with 2 King double beds, these rooms can also accommodate an extra single bed or cot making them the ideal room for families with 1 to 3 children. A small fridge can also be provided if requested, the below facilities are standard in our family rooms...
- In room movies & internet services
- Tea & Coffee making facilities
- Direct dial telephone
- 24 hour room service
- In room safe
- Laundry Service
- Non-Allergenic Duvets & Pillows Available
- Full en-suite bathroom
See what some of our guests have to say after their recent stay with us
"Just go - you won't regret it!!”
Absolutely love this hotel - told old world feeling and very festive. Kids adored the pool while I enjoyed use of the gym. We had several very enjoyable stints in the lovely lobby meeting friends!
"Hotel was beautiful, staff were amazing, always went the extra mile - would definately return!!!”
The extra mile the staff went to help us! How the staff were lovely to the kids who were with us - helping anyway they could