Dear Guests & Friends,
We are delighted to have reopened our doors from June 29th & welcome back our guests & friends.
In line with government guidelines we are now prepared for our new normal. Increased sanitising procedures in guest rooms and all public areas are in place. All of our team members have received immeasurable training to ensure your safety. We have ensured that all areas are designed for social distancing.
Our public areas were never congested so social distancing is a given in relaxed, safe and ambient surroundings.
Our boundless Breakfast will be cooked to order & served to your table from now on.
Our extensive lawns with mature trees and summer flowers are manicured in preparation for sunny days. The chandeliers are polished and the Fitzpatrick welcome awaits.
Our pool is open for residents only at present (Limited times and reservations may be required)
Our gym, Steam Room, Sauna and Jacuzzi will remain closed until further notice.
Here at the Castle we have the most amazing sights right on our doorstep, get a breath of fresh air on Killiney Hill with 360 degree views for miles, escape to Killiney Beach to hear the waves crash, always good for the soul or take a wander around the magnificent winding streets of Dalkey Village and Coliemore Harbour with its intense emerald colour waters, the options are endless.
1. Hand Sanitiser units have been put in place at entrances and exits of the hotel, throughout all public areas including reception and Lobby.
2. Our Lobby has always had plenty of space and social distancing hasn’t been an issue however we have made sure all areas are compliant with social distancing & this has been implemented throughout the hotel, and reception. Signage and markings will be in place in the hotel lobby and at the reception desk to ensure safe social distancing is implemented for a safe check-in and check-out process.
3. Screens have been fitted at our reception desk.
4. We encourage contactless payment, asking guests to pay by card where possible.
5. Credit card terminals will be cleaned and disinfected between use. Key cards will be disinfected after each stay.
6. Regular deep cleaning is carried out throughout the hotel with a key focus on all surfaces and common touch points.
7. Windows and doors will be opened to allow fresh air to circulate throughout public areas.
1. Our accommodation team will carry out a thourough deep clean and full sanitisation of all guest bedrooms.
2. Extra time will be assigned per room to allow for high risk areas to be thoroughly sanitised. All common touch points are being cleaned and disinfected, including phones, remote controls, handles and switches.
3. Non-essential decorative textiles and furnishings will be removed from the bedrooms, i.e. bed throws & cushions.
1. We have restructured our dining areas and seating arrangements to ensure social distancing is in place throughout our restaurants.
2. We have reduced the amount of tables in our Mapas restaurant to allow for social distancing. Alfresco dining space is also available on our lawns where light refreshments can be served.
3. Our Breakfast buffet has been replaced with an extensive table service menu.
4. Our printed menus will be alternated and will through thorough cleaning and sanitising of menus before and after use.
5. Tables and chairs will be cleaned and sanitised between each use.
6. Drinks will be available by table service.
7. Our team have completed advanced Covid-19 specific safety and hygiene training.
Here at The Club our number one priority is the safety of our team and our members and we wanted to be sure of providing a safe environment for everyone to enjoy. We have introduced new safety measures and new ways of operating. These are the most notable changes.
We are sorry but unfortunately due to essential work being carried out on our swimming pool it will remain closed until the 11th December
Eithne, Mark & Team