Dear Guests & Friends,
In line with government guidelines, we are now prepared for our new normal. Increased sanitizing procedures in guest rooms and all public areas are in place. All of our team members have received immeasurable training to ensure your safety. We have ensured that all areas are designed for social distancing.
Our public areas were never congested so social distancing is a given in relaxed, safe, and ambient surroundings.
Our extensive lawns with mature trees and summer flowers are manicured in preparation for sunny days. The chandeliers are polished and the Fitzpatrick welcome awaits.
Here at the Castle, we have the most amazing sights right on our doorstep, get a breath of fresh air on Killiney Hill with 360-degree views for miles, escape to Killiney Beach to hear the waves crash, always good for the soul or take a wander around the magnificent winding streets of Dalkey Village and Coliemore Harbour with its intense emerald colour waters, the options are endless.
1. Hand Sanitiser units have been put in place at entrances and exits of the hotel, throughout all public areas including reception and Lobby.
2. Our Lobby has always had plenty of space and social distancing hasn’t been an issue however we have made sure all areas are compliant with social distancing & this has been implemented throughout the hotel, and reception. Signage and markings will be in place in the hotel lobby and at the reception desk to ensure safe social distancing is implemented for a safe check-in and check-out process.
3. Screens have been fitted at our reception desk.
4. We encourage contactless payment, asking guests to pay by card where possible.
5. Credit card terminals will be cleaned and disinfected between use. Key cards will be disinfected after each stay.
6. Regular deep cleaning is carried out throughout the hotel with a key focus on all surfaces and common touchpoints.
7. Windows and doors will be opened to allow fresh air to circulate throughout public areas.
1. Our accommodation team will carry out a thorough deep clean and full sanitisation of all guest bedrooms.
2. Extra time will be assigned per room to allow for high-risk areas to be thoroughly sanitised. All common touchpoints are being cleaned and disinfected, including phones, remote controls, handles and switches.
3. Non-essential decorative textiles and furnishings will be removed from the bedrooms, i.e. bed throws & cushions.
1. We have restructured our dining areas and seating arrangements to ensure social distancing is in place throughout our restaurants.
2. We have reduced the number of tables in our Mapas restaurant to allow for social distancing. Alfresco dining space is also available on our Terrace where light refreshments can be served.
3. Our printed menus will be alternated and will through thorough cleaning and sanitizing of menus before and after use.
4. Tables and chairs will be cleaned and sanitized between each use.
5. Drinks will be available by table service.
6. Our team has completed advanced Covid-19 specific safety and hygiene training.
Here at The Club, our number one priority is the safety of our team and our members and we wanted to be sure of providing a safe environment for everyone to enjoy. We have introduced new safety measures and new ways of operating. These are the most notable changes.
Eithne, Mark & Team